Posts Tagged ‘entrepreneurs’
In Mexico’s Economy Ministry said that only 5% of new entrepreneurs, who want to start their own business out of the crisis, attending a business incubator.
The Mexican Economy Ministry, in 2009, more than 6,000 job incubating business ideas across the country and expect to conclude the consolidation process officer to “give the exact figure.”
Besides the SME fund was allocated 233 million pesos to the incubators for the creation of incubators, and reiterated that this year these resources be increased by 10%.
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Mexico generate 52% of gross domestic product (GDP) and contribute 72% of formal employees in the country.
For 2010, the incubator company aims to create 2,000 businesses across the country with its free model, which “has proven effective in 90%, with a culture of planning at no cost to the entrepreneur does not scare,” said President signature, Eduardo Martinez.
Business is a business incubator anchored by 70% by the Federal Government and the other 30% of the states where it is located.
It is common to see entrepreneurs to face the process of developing its business plan quickly discouraged because they do without proper preparation and without understanding that it is not an easy task to be performed any time now, rather must understand that it is a job that requires considerable time and dedication. The key to the whole thing is to understand your business plan is a document that has several parts and requires a wealth of information, and for this it is necessary to develop one or more research to know all the aspects that are related retail with your project.
It is clear that developing a business plan is not a complex task, however is something that every entrepreneur can always do as you know all the steps to be performed and very well known business project.
In this regard my recommendation that addresses the entire process with success is to start making a simple, basic plan, and little by little over time to go deeper into the development of the parts as it is getting more information. Of course this is according to the needs or objectives of the plan, or persons, entities or institutions to which you will direct the document. Read the rest of this entry »