Posts Tagged ‘Business Opportunity’
Although some net workers prefer to start developing your business in the “cold market”, usually your number one source for customers and resellers / affiliates in people who already know, either by personal contact or be referred by an acquaintance.
That is why it is important to start writing a list of your knowledge. But pay attention to this …
The familiar form a circle wider than the family and friends. They are the people with whom we have shared moments in our lives. Some are going to remember and others will be necessary to review old agendas, phone contacts, etc..
Today I want to help you remember everyone you know and so here’s the list:
Childhood and adolescence:
1. Relatives: Parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, uncles, aunts, grandparents, etc..
2. Garden: teachers, children and their parents.
3. Neighbors: friends and their parents
4. School: teachers, classmates and their parents, known in other grades.
5. Sports activities, coaches, teammates, opposing teams and their parents or relatives.
6. Extracurricular Activities (English, music, art school, painting, etc..) Teachers, classmates and their parents.
7. Summer holidays: neighbors, roommates, etc..
8. Tour and travel: the members of travel groups, guides
9. Hospitals: medical staff, residents living
10. Colleagues with whom you shared Hobbies.
11. Classmates and teachers of gymnastics
12. College or university: professors, classmates, other students
13. Roommates on holiday.
14. Vocational training: teachers and classmates
15. Known for extracurricular activities
16. Sports club
17. Other Institutes
18. Entertainment: disco, gym, etc..
19. Godmother and Godfather
Until recent years the Internet was not very relevant to our lives, because there was little we did in, remember that I only used it to find some information that was not flat in the libraries is as a last resort, and occasionally check my mail and chatted with one another little friend who looked online at the same time as me. The truth at that time the internet was really alien to my life, not very useful, were the times when there was youtube and google was just a dream, the times we have internet at home was a source of pride and a news to give your friends, and when you wondered what you had and now that I do with my 56k internet? because broadband is not commercially so there was no dream of seeing videos, movies etc, and takes about half an hour to download any program or song.
Such internet was called a type of web 1.0 internet meant to be strictly pragmatic, that is a very definite and simple purpose: to inform. Web 1.0 using static pages with few visual resources in HTML which is updated every once in a while, but eventually webmasters realized that to get more visits.
Their pages needed to be more visual, and updated every so often and in this way the theoretical and computer teachers realized that the internet had to be more interactive, more visual and more content as well as the internet would become a rather more social and social means more money, because where’s the money people! Read the rest of this entry »